- A blueprint is a collection of views, templates, static files and
other extensions that can be applied to an application.
- Blueprints are a great way to organize your application.
- In a divisional structure, each blueprint is a collection of views,
templates and static files which constitute a particular section of
- In a functional structure, each blueprint is just a collection of
views. The templates are all kept together, as are the static files.
- To use a blueprint, you define it then register it on the
- You can define a dynamic URL prefix that will be applied to all
routes in a blueprint.
- You can also define a dynamic subdomain for all routes in a
- Refactoring a growing application to use blueprints can be done in
five relatively small steps.